- Emergency Room
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Oncology Center
- Physiotherapy Center
- Plastic Surgery
- Family Medicine
This is the main strength in our Ortho Hospital. It is well equipped and uses state of the art technology, equipments and prothesis. It works in coordiantion with Neurology, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry and Paediatric Departments.
The following procedures are done in our unit :
Spine endoscopic procedures as minimally invasive management for lumbar, thoracic and cervical disc disease as a day case with local anaesthesia.
Spine fixation including posterior and anterior approaches for stabilization of spine fractures.
Correction of spine deformities, e.g.
Surgical correction of severe congenital scoliosis in children and adults
Surgical correction of ankylosing spondylosis of the spine
Surgical management of lumbar and cervical disc disease
Lumbar disc replacement using artificial disc (PDN)
Cervical fusion with new cervical disc spacer invented in our hospital
Electrical rhizotomy for managing foacet joint arthropathy
It is one of the biggest and well equipped units in the whole region.It is supplied by top quality prothesis mainly from Switzerland as the new acrylic substances for the hip joint.
The following procedures are routinely done :
- Total arthroplasty of the knee joint
- Total arthroplasty of the hip joint
- Total arthroplasty of the elbow joint
- Total arthroplasty of the shoulder joint
- Hemi-arthroplasty of the knee joint
- Hemi-arthroscopy of the hip joint
Arthroscopy and Sports Injury:
It is the first choice for many of the famous sports clubs and players in Saudi Arabia and the whole Gulf region. It offers the following services:
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Knee arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic ligament reconstruction (ACL and PCL)
- Arthroscopic management of shoulder dislocation
- Surgical repair of
- Screening and diagnosis of sports injuries for professional players
- Conservative management of sports injuries through designed rehabilitation programs
|< Prev||Next >|